Create any report in Excel to analyse your sales data quickly and get Standard Reports for Free
MYOB includes many useful reports, however some find it limited when customising them and can’t include the required fields or achive the desired layout
ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution is an MYOB add-on which removes this limitation. It does so by joining all sales data fields into a single data source and then uses Excels Pivot Table functionality to shape the data into desired layouts by dragging fields into rows and columns
Out of the box, ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution comes loaded with:
- Customer Sales Reports;
- Employee (Sales Reps) Sales Reports;
- Item Sales Reports;
- Multi-company Reports;
- Custom Reports.
ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution can produce reports with the following dimensions:
- Customers, with Custom Lists, Custom Fields ;
- Default Supplier and Salesperson (Employee) cards;
- Companies (Data File Consolidations across different accounting software);
- Jobs and Categories;
- Account Classifications (Income, Cost of Sales, Gross Profit, Expenses, Operating Profit, Other Income, Other Expenses & Net Profit);
- Items with Custom Fields and Custom Lists;
- Dates, Months and Financial years;
- Tax Inc, Tax Exc and Tax Codes;
- Drilldown to Transaction number, type, Memo and Line Memo and other detail fields;
- Other detail dimensions like Status, Promised Date and Last Payment Date.
|Features / Edition Matrix||Free Edition||Standard Edition
$330 / year
$825 / year
|Customer Sales Reports|
|Salesperson Sales Reports|
|Item Sales Reports|
|Job Sales Reports|
|Account Sales Reports|
|Transaction Sales Reports|
|Report before Last Year and after Next Year|
|Advanced Report Functionality|
|Save Custom Report Templates|
|Customisable Data Sources|
|Custom Data Warehouses|
|Multiple Data File Consolidations|
|Consolidate Accounting Systems|
|Scheduled & Auto Get Data|
|Sales Budgets by Items and by Customers||$POA|
|Archiving / Synchronising|
|Share on File Server|
|Share on Terminal Server|
|Share using Dropbox|
|Multiple Work Spaces/Installations||10|
|Email and Chat Support|
- MYOB AccountRight Live – desktop, server or cloud
- MYOB AccountRight v19.10 or prior (Enterprise, Premier, Accounting Plus or Accounting)
Microsoft Excel 2007 to 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit) *
Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (optional) (32-bit or 64-bit) *
How to get started
Download ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot 30 Day free trial.
Upgrade to the latest version.
Subscribe to the either a Pro, Standard or Free Edition.
Not ready to download ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution just yet, contact us and ask us any questions you may have.
Need Help with ExcelReportLink?
See ExcelReportLink’s wiki online.
For more on consulting, support and customisation, see Consulting and Support.Note that training, support and consulting is billable.
Want to stay up to date with ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution?
Check out our blog for the latest news and updates.
Read more about upgrading to the latest version.
Contact us for assistance, more information or a conversation about your individual requirements.