BudgetLink's upgrade process has been tailored to allow you to continue using your old installation of BudgetLink in parallel to the new version. This is to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version.
The following instructions will assist you in upgrading your new installation of BudgetLink.
- Start BudgetLink;
- On the BudgetLink welcome dialogue, read the User License Agreement;
- Tick the I Accept... checkbox to confirm your acceptance of the terms;
- Click on the Upgrade button;
- On the Detected Installations screen, select your old installation of BudgetLink;
- If your old installation of BudgetLink is not listed, click the Browse button and browse to the your old BudgetLink.exe;
- If you have multiple installations of BudgetLink listed, ensure you select the most recent one (e.g. the one you used);
- Once the correct installation is selected in the list, click OK;
- BudgetLink will detect reports you would like to transfer to the new installation. If prompted, selected the reports to transfer to the new installation and click Ok;
- BudgetLink will detect data warehouses you would like to transfer to the new installation. If prompted, selected the data warehouses to transfer to the new installation and click Ok;
- Wait for the upgrade progress dialogue to complete, then click Close;
- When the Get Data Options dialogue appears, click on the Options button;
- Click on the Versions entry in the left-hand list and double-check and disable any versions you do not need (to ensure the best performance);
- Click on the Periods entry in the left-hand list and disable the Weekly Periods option unless you need it;
- Perform a Full Get Data and start using BudgetLink.
Download Upgrade Version
Please Click Here to fill in a form to download the latest version of BudgetLinkLink
- For very old versions of BudgetLink, issues may arise during the upgrade process. If this occurs, contact Accounting Addons. Refer to the Consulting and Support page for more information.