Create any report in Excel to quickly analyse your purchases data
MYOB includes many useful reports, however some find it limited when customising them and can’t include the required fields or achive the desired layout.
ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot Solution is an MYOB add-on which removes this limitation. It does so by joining all purchases data fields into a single data source and then uses Excels Pivot Table functionality to shape the data into desired layouts by dragging fields into rows and columns.
Out of the box, ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot Solution comes loaded with:
- Supplier Purchases Reports;
- Item Purchases Reports;
- Job Purchases Reports;
- Multi-company Reports;
- Purchases Journal Reports;
- Custom Reports.
ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot Solution can produce reports with the following dimensions:
- Suppliers, with Custom Lists, Custom Fields ;
- Companies (Data File Consolidations across different accounting software);
- Jobs and Categories;
- Account Classifications (Income, Cost of Sales, Gross Profit, Expenses, Operating Profit, Other Income, Other Expenses & Net Profit);
- Items with Custom Fields and Custom Lists;
- Dates, Months and Financial years;
- Tax Inc, Tax Ex and Tax Codes;
- Drilldown to Transaction number, type, Memo and Line Memo and other detail fields;
- Other detail dimensions like Status, Promised Date and Last Payment Date.
|Features / Edition Matrix||Free Edition||Standard Edition
$330 / year
$660 / year
|Supplier Purchases Reports|
|Item Purchases Reports|
|Job Purchases Reports|
|Account Purchases Reports|
|Transaction Purchases Reports|
|Report before Last Year and after Next Year|
|Advanced Report Functionality|
|Custom Report Templates|
|Customisable Data Sources|
|Custom Data Warehouses||POA|
|Multiple Data File Consolidations|
|Scheduled & Auto Get Data||Maintenance & Licensing|
|License Transfer||Multi Users Access|
|Share on File Server|
|Share on Terminal Server|
|Share using Dropbox|
|Multiple Work Spaces/Installations||10|
|Email and Chat Support|
- MYOB AccountRight Live – desktop, server or cloud
- MYOB AccountRight v19.10 or prior (Enterprise, Premier, Accounting Plus or Accounting)
Microsoft Excel 2007 to 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit) *
Optional: Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit) *
How to get started
Download ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot.
Upgrade to the latest version.
Not ready to download ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot Solution just yet, contact us and ask us any questions you may have.
Need Help with ExcelReportLink?
See ExcelReportLink’s wiki online.
For more on consulting, support and customisation, see Consulting and Support.Note that training, support and consulting is billable.
Want to stay up to date with ExcelReportLink Purchases Pivot Solution?
Check out our blog for the latest news and updates.
Read more about upgrading to the latest version.
Contact us for assistance, more information or a conversation about your individual requirements.